Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March 6

What a day!  Gabe went off to Spring Literary in Milledgeville today.  His school won Region, but the Boy's Quartet came in 3rd.  While waiting for him to get back the battery went dead on the car.  (I left my lights on!)  Well, I Facebooked my trouble and within a few minutes a friend came with jumper cables.  WOW!!!  Where would we be without friends!!!!


I found this quote...Friends aren't jumper cables. You don't throw them into the trunk and pull them out for emergencies.”  I have to add, but they are necessary when you need jumper cables!!!

Here's hoping your friends are the jumper cables in your life!!

2 comments:

MaryHelen said...

I am so glad you were able to get help. I love using the parentheses. I tell my students it's like whispering a secret to someone.

Relyn Lawson said...

You have good friends. Congratulations to your sweet boy on tall the success.