Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March 28

I must admit I love my life.  Oh there are days, but all in all it is a good life. 

I have a husband I love dearly, three handsome sons and a wonderful daughter in law.  I've been blessed with some of the best friends that have ever walked the face of the earth.  I like in a house that is beautiful (I wish I had more energy to clean it) on 6 acres.  I have a church I love.  And a job that has been all I could ask for. 

Yes, there has been pain.  A mother who died to early in life, a grandmother who I adored who followed her.  The lack of a father's influence.  Leaving friends when we moved, and lossing friends to death.  Struggling financially far more than the average person does, but always coming out stronger.

All in all life's been good to me so far!

I must admit I love my life!

1 comment:

Bonnie K said...

Thanks for keeping up with my Slicing Life and what a precise to lay out your life- joys and sorrows in just the right amount of words to keep us interested and hoping for more ;)
Bonnie