Wednesday, March 21, 2012

March 21

Pinned Image

I've laughed ever since I saw this.  Possibly because this is how I felt today!  It was a rough one.  The temperatures are up in the 80's.  The pollen count is in the upper 9,000's (that's right thousands).  And the natives were restless today but so was I!

I love teaching, but today when it was time to write.  They started whining!!!  No lie.  I don't know how to start it. I don't know what to write.  I don't feel like writing.  Oh the excuse list was L-O-N-G.  After that all day long seemed like I was dragging a ton around behind me.

Of course in teacher world it is only three more teaching weeks till the dreaded test!  I had to laugh because yesterday at faculty meeting we were told of few of the requirements built into the new CCRPI or something like that.  Anyway get ready because it gets more ridiculous as this new CCGPS roles on out.

Perhaps the monkey and I will be best friends by the end of next year!

No comments: