Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March 20

Spring Break is still 2 1/2 weeks away, but who can stand it with temperatures up around 86. 

Today I've wanted summer clothes.  Skirts and tops to work in with SANDALS.  However, this year may be different.  My legs have been swelling terribly since I fractured my fibula in November.  Six weeks in a cast, followed by legs that resemble elephant legs!  YUCK!!!!  The doctors got me in compression hose, but I need to be free!!!  I need to feel the earth beneath my feet!  Also, I'm ready to pull out the white pants.  But I'm a true southern girl and no white before Easter.  Who ever made that rule never had an 86 degree day in March!!! 

A tan would be nice too.  One that would show of my pedicure (the one I haven't got yet)!  Then I'd be set...oh except for this...

 

2 comments:

Juliann in WA said...

We have 3 1/2 weeks and our weather has a long way to go for us to be wearing flip flops! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I so love this - glass slippers. This weather is heavenly. Break free and enjoy.