Sunday, March 11, 2012

March 11

Bloom where your planted.  How many times have I said that as we moved or faced a new challenge in life.  The other day on Pinterest I saw this and thought "Wow" that says it all...


In 52 years life has brought a lot of changes for me.  First, I thought I'd always live in the town I born.  I was a born there, get buried there type of girl.  Then a meet the love of my life who was more like a rolling stone.  Adventure called us from Oklahoma to Colorado.  We lived there four years and made wonderful friends.  I thought surely we would live there forever.  However, it wasn't to be.  We moved on to Georgia by way of a year in Pennsylvania.  Now I can't imagine living anywhere else.  And now my "rolling stone" of a husband is more settled, we probably will not move again.  Yet I still need to be reminded that it is God who has placed me here in this spot for this time. 

So...I'm trying to bloom where I'm planted.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm trying to bloom up here in Connecticut, too! God planted us up here, and I have a feeling we're here for a while. With this new perspective, I'm actually falling in love with parts of it. I love Pinterest!

MaryHelen said...

I love your attitude. Yes, life may take us many places, but we need to bloom where planted. Keep blooming.