Saturday, March 10, 2012

MArch 10

Tonight we got to have supper with all the kids.  Drew and Nicole are down from UK going to Auburn for an interview on Monday.  Life is going to change for them soon one way or another.  Either they will stay put and their dreams will follow a new plan or they will move and follow their dreams.

Being married to a man who for 25 years chased his dreams (yeah...my life was a Garth Brooks song), I'd tell them either way will be okay.  One way you will be a little poorer and things will be harder, but it is doable!  The other way things will start to fall in place quicker and your dreams may never be obtained, but you will learn that happiness is just being together! 

I love these four with my whole being.  However, I think it was easier being their mom when they were little!

1 comment:

GirlGriot said...

I'll be wishing your wonderful crew all the best, Lennye! My nephew is starting college in the fall, something I still can't really process (how is he not still 5 years old?). It's hard to see him making choices and decisions that will impact his future ... but it also makes me proud that he's such a careful thinker and decider. He, as I'm sure is true for your kids, still listens to my gentle, nudging suggestions, but I know he's the one who has to make the choice in the end.