Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 23 - Spring


It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so! ~Mark Twain


What is it about spring that makes us think anything is possible? Dogwoods are blooming here in the South and the day is a little longer.

Today coming home from work I thought man...I should start exercising, this might really be the year I could lose weight, I really think I can finish this dissertation...the list is endless.

Every song on the radio makes me remember being younger and feeling like the whole world was ahead of me. I don't know what magic spring sprinkles on us, but it makes me think that just perhaps 128 fifth graders really can pass the CRCT. It is spring...anything could happen.

4 comments:

Bonnie K said...

Funny, I love the spring but it was so hard to teach with great weather. I guess I was really with my kids. We all wanted to be outside.
Are you working on your doctorate?
Fantastic!
Bonnie
Today it was rainy and dreary here.

Tara said...

Take that sense of possibilities and run with it (literally or figuratively!).

Anonymous said...

What a great photo!

Spring is a great time to start that new project---go for it!

Anonymous said...

You are sooo funny!!

Freda