Saturday, August 15, 2009

Quiet


Dan got back from Tifton about 6:30. He immediately mowed a little and now appears to be a bit depressed. I knew it was going to be hard for him to let Matt go.

It was easier with Drew because he was our first born. It felt like we were giving him the very best opportunity in life by sending him to Berry. I never got to live at college and kinda wanted the experience. So to me Drew was getting to do what I didn't. But Matt...well he is the life of the party where ever he goes! Whether it is here or Tifton or a horse show. Matt knows how to draw a crowd. However, Matt we also worry about.

It will be easier to get Gabe back on a schedule now that no one is staying up all night. So I know Gabe is sad to see him go. Matt cleaned his room up extremely nice and cleaned Gabe's room. Gabe needs to heed the example.

So it is back to us three for awhile...

1 comment:

JennyMac said...

Sweet post...I hope the transition goes well for everyone.