Thursday, July 2, 2009

Greetings from the Hot Side!!!!!!!!

I do not understand these hot moments anymore. Used to be when you were hot, that was a very seductive type thing...this is not that type of hot. This is hot where it starts at your feet and moves to your head. At your head it appears that someone has opened a faucet, you could wring water out of your hair. This is not fun. Tonight it started as I was fixing supper...chicken pot pie. I should of skipped supper, except I feel that I must feed poor Dan.

Dan is working 12 hours a day, 6 days a week and this weekend will be off Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Whoooohooo!!! I'd like to go somewhere, but there's that teaching Sunday School thing!!

On the 9th I will leave for 8 days of meetings, come home to go to Drew's for his birthday, come home two days, and then off to Oklahoma. It will be crazy busy!!!!! I'll be back in time for school to start back!!!!!Whooohooo!

Well let the fun begin!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

GirlGriot said...

Um ... wow! Your schedule is truly crazy busy! I hope you manage to squeeze in fun with all the crazy, too.

Anonymous said...

And you want to goooo somewhere this weekend?

Freda