Sunday, July 5, 2009

Let Freedom Ring!!!



Remember how I want to find joy in my life. Well here are three reasons for joy! (I took picture my FR's facebook.) Each one of my guys are unique and fascinating in their own right! However, I know they are content to do nothing! Yet, they humor me and go to the fireworks every year. Not everyone can say that about their spouses and children. These guys work hard and sitting in the easy chair is their reward. Yesterday, they asked what were they suppose to eat and I said we were eating snacky foods at the fireworks...no one complained. They just trudge along; however I am going to have to get a new Bonnie Raitt CD! They know this one by heart and think that is a bit weird when guys can sing all the Bonnie Raitt tunes!!!!!!!!!!

I heart this bunch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As you should...Thy are pretty good guys - I know I enjoy being around them!

Freda