Friday, June 26, 2009

Took a Break

Finally this afternoon I took a break from trying to look through obituaries in Oklahoma. It was late afternoon when I finally heard from Brenda and I was on the way to the library and grocery store, so there was no time to send flowers. My thoughts and prayers will be with the family tomorrow. Brenda said Janet's mom died about two months ago.

I took the boys to the library and it is such a treat. I love the new library it is so clean and new. Gabe has two more huge books to read. He reads out of the adult section! I even took in some books for them to sell and raise money to buy more books! Love my library!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then to grocery shop where everyone, in every aisle, asks how are you doin'. It is too cool!!! I love my grocery store.

This was followed up by a trip by dairy queen for a small ice cream. Love dairy queen, however, Matt says that we have new owners. What??????? I will investigate this further.

Going to bed now and watching "In the Heat of the Night" the original one. Although I prefer the one filmed in Covington. Wonder if they will ever release "I'll Fly Away" that was filmed in Madison?

1 comment:

Clarity said...

Thanks for your comment. "In the Heat of the Night" is an amazing film, I also adore "Out of Africa".