Friday, June 26, 2009

Dark Mood

object width="425" height="344">

This video is for Janet Lyn. We were so young and the life was so full for us. I remember well going up and down dirt roads in Mansfield with you. Of course your brother took me to the freshman prom. Whatever happen to him? I'm sorry life was short. I hope you had a great ride!!! I can't even remember if we talked much when I went home last time. We should of talked more.

As you can see my mood is a bit dark today. I haven't heard back from Brenda on what Janet's last name was now. So I can't send flowers. I've checked the OKC obits and Ardmore obits and haven't found anything. So when I leave in a minute I'll call Brenda.

On a lighter note. I've spent the last 25 years of my life without family. A couple of weeks ago a second cousin got in touch with me. Today she emailed and told me all about her sisters. They have all moved back to Ardmore. I'm excited and confused at the same time. How do you go through 1/2 of your life with no family and then suddenly the three cousins I adored as a small child find you!!! I will be making plans to spend some time with them as well when I make the Oklahoma trip.

Looks like there will be no rest for me before school starts back, but that's okay. Bonnie Raitt in October will keep me going for awhile!

No comments: