Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday

I woke up this morning with a migraine. Still not feeling up to par. I had one Excederin Migraine which has numbed it a bit...Dan is bringing more after church. I need to be reading dissertations and getting started on Chapter 2. I'm going to set me up a work schedule. July is looking busy with the Reading Conference, CRCT Item Review, and a trip to Oklahoma. Linda sounded bad yesterday, they were working cattle and she was trying to watch Carter and cook. I should have gone out there, but need the Summer school money to make the trip.

Yesterday I heard of a horse trainer whose biggest client (6 horses) pulled them all. I'm sure glad I'm not worrying about that kinda of stuff now. But I asked Dan if he missed it and he does. Not the business end, but the riding end. We are trying to save money to get the fence up and some bulldozer work done. Dan said that he can wait. We desperately need a fence so the dogs could work sheep at least.

Back to dissertation, I really want to change it to a case study, but perhaps I need to stay focused and move forward. I've wasted a lot of money if I don't finish this. I wish I had just gone to LMU and gotten an Ed.S. Teaching 5th grade is too hard these days and leaves no time for anything. I am exhausted at the end of the day! I know....stop complaining...I love teaching 5th grade and the challenge...I don't love this hanging over my head...and an administrator that makes it nearly impossible for me!

No comments: