Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday Afternoon

First of all Dan had to work today, so I had to teach Sunday School. We got up at 5:00am to get Dan off and give me time to go over lesson. Then I tried to get children up out of bed. Now the one that is almost 20 (in Sept) did not move, the youngest had no choice. I had told everyone to go to bed at 10:30 last night. Apparently there was a party across the street and it kept them up all night. Get through Sunday School, go into church, and Gabe can't keep his eyes open. I'm like ready to strangle him!!!!!! Then I'm afraid he is going to fall out in the floor. At the invitation prayer we left. (He's been awake all afternoon.)

Come home, I tell them to eat leftovers and then Matt has a friend come pick him up!!!! Not real happy but suddenly Gabe and I are alone in the house. Boy was it quiet!

My mind has raced all afternoon. I can't make any phone calls till tomorrow and then only after 2:00pm. I don't know what to do. I feel overwhelmed by this and at peace at the same time. Go figure!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay...did you pay attention to the choir special today? I thought of you:)

Freda