Saturday, May 16, 2009

Greatings from the Far Side of the Lake

This weekend I brought back a boatload of work to do! There is just so many things going on. Things are so busy this time of the year. Plus in a week moment to replinsh the cash flow at the Manor I signed up to teach summer school. However, I plan to use some of that money for a couple of massages (maybe even a spa treatment day) and a trip to OK.


Anyway, last night G-man had a middle school dance. It was a luau, so he wore a Hawaiian shirt. He had fun, but Dan and I ended up piddling around Monticello until dance was over. We ate Mexican. They forgot to put the guacamole on my order and didn't bring it after I asked for it, so my meal was free. We then stopped at the grocery, have I mentioned I love the grocery store here. Then went for DQ. So not bad, but I was tired.

This morning is busy with housework, schoolwork, and movie watching.


This is a picture of the swampy marsh I pass every morning on the way to work. It really has changed over the seasons.


This is a picture of the drummer boy at his concert on Thursday night.
And finally all people are settled on a name for the pup. She is now Lucy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Lucy" is good. I finally finished my "orange" papers and now on to the HMS forms...What movie are you going to watch?

Freda

Monkey said...

Just back from 3month old photo session....wasn't able to go with KK and Sarah to Kirkwood today, but have enjoyed being home after shoot and about to get things done!

I love Lucy! :) We might have to refer to her as Lucy 2 if there's no picture...so as to not confuse people. :)