Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekend

Yesterday was a BEAUTIFUL day! I got up (always a good start), mailed some letters at the little country post office (two people is a crowd), picked up a shirt, got my toes done, and went to a wedding.

I know you can't tell much from the picture, but the wedding took place on beautiful grounds (no one when in the house). The bride was glowing and we had a great time! The backyard around the pool area was set up with tents and lots of food. They served some wonderful barbque shrimp and some type of crab casserole I really liked. Of course there were stuffed mushrooms, YUMMO!

F and I were in the same color, I had called and asked about the jacket. I had a great time sitting outside visiting with friends, the only downside was Dan wasn't there.


Nanci was there. She is the special ed person who teaches with F and I. But more than that she is our friend. (I'm really not sure about this hair do of mine.)



It was as we were leaving that I realized I really do have a great life!

I've started this weekend weanning myself off of diet sodas. I attempted regular soda and now both times it has made me sick. Yuck! I already notice a difference in my legs and the veins in my legs! This will be interesting.

No comments: