Friday, April 3, 2009

Officially in Spring Break Mode

I am now officially in spring break mode. We had students till 11:30am, we were allowed a 30 minute in room lunch (which was okay), and then I worked in my room. I didn't get everything done, but I did do something. On leaving school I got a free 15 minute massage (which was heavenly) and set up a chiropractor appointment for Monday.

When school got out our little one horse town was a traffic nightmare. Seems they are repaving the major road and then there are those pesky trains. I had several things I was going to do, but could NOT just because you could not get from point A to point B. So I gave up and decided we would go eat an early supper at the Mexican Restaurant.

We got home and got Dan off to Alabama to judge a horse show. I hope all goes well, it has been a rough week here. We have had to get used to Dan going back to work. I have managed to get to work on time every day this week!

Tomorrow there is the wedding of a church member. We are all lucky it stopped raining since the wedding is outside. Matt said last night that this was not the cute rain like they had a Drew's wedding, this has been ugly rain.

I'm off to rest I've been "Doin' the Stanky Leg" with my kiddos all day.

No comments: