Sunday, March 8, 2009

Heavenly Pie and more

We had a grand time today with our friends we've known forever, who now live in Georgia. I made way too much food. I could feed another 10 people! Yesterday, I managed to pull something in my back again. I couldn't sleep last night, finally got up and got in the chair and now feel like I my back is breaking in to!

On a brighter note Heavenly Pie has been the hit of the day so here is the recipe:


Heavenly Pie
1 large container Cool Whip
1/4 c. lemon juice
1 can condensed milk
1 small can crushed pineapple, drained
1 cup chopped pecans
2 graham cracker crusts
Combine milk and juice. Blend in pineapple and nuts. Fold in Cool Whip and pour in crusts. Chill several hours.
This will be a great dessert for Easter celebrations. Also, a Monday at work celebration!

4 comments:

Lynnelle said...

Made my mouth water on this warm Sunday afternoon..sounds yummy!

Anonymous said...

WooHoo....I love the "Monday" statement!

Freda

Sarah said...

This sounds delicious!
-Sarah

GirlGriot said...

Wow, that recipe definitely needs to be tried. It sounds delicious. Sorry about your back. I hope you're feeling better today.