Saturday, January 31, 2009

More Tidbits

North Carolina's womens basketball coach Yow died last week after a long fight with cancer. Today I heard she taped her own eulogy! Okay, this might be a good idea and a chance to say what you wanted to say, but it isn't for me.

Micheal Vick is in the news again. Apparently, they are selling off his possessions. What does it say about our society when you can get in more trouble for bankrolling dogfights than you can for child abuse? Something doesn't add up.

Last week I video taped myself teaching. Those things are always eye opening. First, lose weight! Second, stop wearing white. I wear a lot of black and white; however, in the video you notice that white shirt on white wall, with white board, and active board = glare. Of course last night I got the new Lane Bryant sale paper and wouldn't you know they had some great new white shirts!

I still have no voice, actually today it is almost completely gone! Got up this morning and realized I had set me doctors appointment for the same time as a council meeting. I'm thinking getting a blood workup might be more important than another meeting.

Today, there are bills to pay, groceries to buy, house to clean, laundry to do, and possible some writing.

No comments: