Sunday, February 1, 2009

More Crazy Tidbits!

Everyone is off to church, lunch is in the crockpot, I've had a bath and now I'm in my robe and slippers. I still can't talk! Not a good sign for a teacher. So I'm going to write today on Chapter 1. I wish you could know how many times I've rewritten chapter 1!!!!!

Super Bowl is a bit depressing at the moment. While I have a history with the Steelers, I like the store of the Cardinals and hoped they would win. Anyway, I got Chapter 1 sent to Dr. R today. Made me feel better about myself. I'm going to drink some hot tea and hope my voice is some better for tomorrow. I know everyone would appreciate HEARING their teacher tomorrow. I am trying something new tomorrow. If I can find enough basal readers! I'm going to teach a skill, tell them which story it is from and let them be responsible for reading the story, then I will test the skill. I'll update you on this one.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hope you get your voice back soon- that's NO FUN. Though perhaps my kids wouldn't mind me losing mine for a day or so. ha!