Sunday, January 4, 2009

Holy Smokes!

It now appears that I am 0-4 on my football pics this weekend. I so wanted to see the Falcons, Dolphins, Colts, and Vikings make it in the playoffs. (There's 6:37 left in the 4th quarter of the Vikings game and it is now 23-14 eagles.) Oh well, I've still got the Giants to go! Also, next weekend 24 comes back! Then there is this little game on Thursday night! (Can you say Boomer Sooner!)

Drew called today and is making plans for Nicole's Birthday. Matt called and hasn't called back yet, so I'm wondering about him (more on selling the horse). Gabe and I go back to school tomorrow. Dan and Gabe have worked on the science fair project all weekend. (Note to self...help pick easier science fair projects in the future.)

School starts back for me and Gabe tomorrow. I'm not real excited about that one!!! Lots of work to do a home and school!

Must continue to look for joy!

2 comments:

Sarah B. B. said...

Our Oklahoma friends at church have decided to pull for Florida on Thursday, since everyone else they've wanted to win has lost. ;)

The Plum Tree said...

I didn't know how else to reach you since your email was a no reply. The bookacase you were asking about is in the $70.00 range, however I will check on it tomorrow to be sure when I open back up.
Cindy