Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day 3 - Searching for Joy


Found these cute little blocks over at an Etsy store. Aren't they cute? Lots of cool JOY stuff can be found.
Okay today's joy moment almost was me going to be with Jesus and experiencing the ultimate joy! I went to the mailbox and there is stuff from the bank (you all know about the bank takeover going on). Well it showed that there was no money in my horse show account, and that I owed them 4.00. I couldn't breathe! It is after 12 and so that meant it would be Monday afternoon when I got a hold of them. I was panicing! Dan says L call the bank, they are working overtime with this buyout thing. So I tried to call, I'm so upset I can't even read the phone number right! When I call the woman says, yes that's right. I said no, I've got the statement from before the buyout and now, help me! She looks and double checks...ALL IS OKAY. I hung up the phone and cried!
Then I'm having trouble getting the 1099 report to download and finally got it to work.
Next, Matt calls and the man looking at his horse liked him today and is coming back tomorrow to ride him again. Pray this works for Matt!
(Okay, I'm probably buying the cute blocks)

1 comment:

Sarah B. B. said...

1) The blocks are darling, and you should probably get them, just to help you focus on your goal. ;)
2) SOOOO glad you got the banking worked out, though I'm sure you had multiple heart attacks before you got it straightened out.
3) I hope Matt's horse gets sold - it's good that people are looking. :)