Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 5 - Joy

Well Joy is not getting up at 5:00am. I finally rolled out at about 5:35am. Then I had to make coffee and wait for some hot caffine!

However, the day got more joyful as it progressed. First, ALL my kiddos got their star reading and star math out of the way this morning. In spite of a couple of drops in G.E. we managed 1 years growth in 5 months!
Then F. (who has the gift of giving) gives me this beautiful pink travel mug that is 100% SPILL PROOF. Now most of you know about the day I spilled my coffee all over my new white sweater! So today I left work and everyone is wondering will F.'s new cup be the key to LH's drinking and driving situation!
Picked up a few groceries and came home to supper! That's right Dan had supper going!

Only to be trumpted by finding out that Dan's parents had sent us a little money to help with groceries over the holidays! What a BLESSING!!!! Also, Dan had found a rebate for $150 gas card! Good stuff I tell you!

Matt has had an offer on his horse and we will see what he decides!

1 comment:

Monkey said...

Wow, such joyous things...dinner being made, awesome thermos mug...found money!! WOOHOO for you! :)