Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas '09 Part 1

Drew and Nicole made it down for Christmas this past weekend. It was so hard to see them go! Looking at the picture I can't get over how big Gabe is getting.
We had our classic fondue party. I didn't think that the rice and broccoli turned out good, but oh well. Then we exchanged gifts...


Gabe got these Call of Duty boxers and was very excited to model them all night. Christmas still excites Gabe and I'm glad. I'm not glad about his 87 in English, but I'm glad he has childlike wonder still.



This boy should be a comedian. I think he could give Larry the Cable Guy a run for his money. Just let him get started on going to the doctor and everyone cracks up!




I really miss these two. Nicole has grown into a part of the family. I do wish they were closer; however, they are excited about our new house.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Loved seeing your family photo!
What a beautiful group!
~jane