Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Oh Me! X-Rated Post

Oh me! We've been a little wild at the Hestad Homestead today. My back has been hurting so after breakfast Dan said why don't you try the jacuzzi, I'll fix you a bubble bath. Well this 49 year old has NEVER taken a bubble bath. So Dan put in the bubbles, but then I turned on the jacuzzi.

The bubbles soon took over, Dan was dipping out bubbles with a bucket and it was the funniest thing I've been a part of in a long time!

May your holidays be as bubbley as mine!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Too cute. Merry Christmas and I'll see you Friday with the sausage.

Freda

Sarah B. B. said...

Oh, heavens. That is hysterical. ;) I'm glad you FINALLY got to have a bubble bath, even if it did take over the bathroom... Merry Christmas!

Monkey said...

That is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while! Glad you had such a hilarious bubble bath! :)

Jane said...

LOL! How FUN!!
Great photo.
~jane