Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Little Better

After my last big cry in the shower this morning. I'm somewhat better over the things that transpired Friday. There is no reason for anyone to try and apologize, I don't want to hear it. I will continue on and make the best out of this situation. I do not have to eat lunch with those involved, I can go to my room. I don't have to walk down the third grade hall, there are other ways to my room. That way if the parapros feel the need to go on about what a sorry teacher I am, I won't hear it. I did email the first friend I made 11 years ago when I came to Jackson, and stated how the events transpired to me. She has not responded and that is okay as well. I need to move on and I have a job to do. This is too much drama for me.

This verse came to my mind this morning, "Consider the work of God: for who can make that straight which He has made crooked? "—Eccles. 7:13. Thomas Boston wrote a book describing how can we straighten that which God has made crooked. I know that this is from God and he has a purpose and a plan. I will continue on. I will not discuss this matter with F. when she returns. And until I can function without crying, I may not be able to talk to F. for a while. Hopefully, as good a friends as we are she will understand.

I do not want to discuss this at school or anywhere else. I do not want to hear I am sorry from anyone, because it changes nothing. I especially don't want to hear that it was not an attack on me as a person, because it was.

Pray that I will get through this! But my head is spilting, I can't talk, and I want to move forward.

2 comments:

Monkey said...

Whatever went down appears to have been pretty awful and I'm very sorry that someone was cruel to you. You've said you don't want to discuss it, so I won't ask you a word about it. I hope you can feel better about it soon.

K2daK said...

I am with monkey on this one.