Saturday, November 15, 2008

Thought I'd Feel Better

I really thought that I'd feel better as the day has wore on, but I don't. I guess part of it was how fast I was tried and found guilty by my friends. No one asked me what happened. The parapros won. Funny I didn't know I was even on trial.

To top it off I'm getting sicker and my chest is starting to hurt which means this is in my lungs. I've cried so much I can't seem to pack. (I don't like any of the boxes!) The living in between two houses about sums up my spirit. I'm so sad and hurt and lonely. I honestly look back over yesterday and I'm just numb. If I knew what I did, other than did not make an irreverant child show respect to a parapro who is up in their face. Forget the fact that just the day before the same parapro had not liked the way I was dealing with the child and totally disregarded what I said and went to NH, who told her to take it to V. He was shocked when he heard that I had originally said, then the para went on her way.

Oh and if you were wondering why the first parapro had to be moved it is because my students are rude and disrespectful and loud. They made her nervous. Forget that one day in class within ear shot of a child she proceeded to tell me how sorry is momma, daddy, and preacher grandpa were. Now tell me how you make a kid respect someone who has said horrible things about your family for everyone to hear.

1 comment:

K2daK said...

That is insane! I don't think I would respect her if she said that stuff in my room to a student!