Saturday, November 1, 2008

Fall Festival

Today was our schools fall festival. Now I'm not big on this stuff right now. There are lots of things running around in my mind. However, you do get to spend the day with friends. (Have I ever mentioned I love the I'm A Noun shirt?

And then if your lucky you win an auction! This was great because it was Reese's homeroom basket. So it was full of Reese stuff and recipes to cook with, and that's funny because my maiden name was Cook. Just some insight! Also, the basket has two free foot messages in it! How cool is that!!!
Now since I keep my hair pulled back in my glasses most of the time. I think I need to decide am I letting it grow or chopping it off on Tuesday. It looks rather flat here!

3 comments:

Monkey said...

Classic...Juliebean and Reese cup looking cute as EVER in the pic and me looking not quite right with my mouth open, guess if the shoe fits huh?! :) thanks SO much for posting that pic. :)

I think it was a great success and fun, I hope the kids enjoyed it because even though for some it was a money making event, to me it was about kids getting to have a fun time for not a lot of money. Thank you and Reese for all the help!! I can't even tell you how much it means to have MY PEOPLE backing me up!!

Lennye said...

I have to add this about the basket. As we started to unload it Dan said it looked like it had been hand made for me!

Anonymous said...

Okay...TWO foot massages!! Does this mean I get to go with you? Dustin's mom did a great job with the basket - congrats on winning it.

Freda