Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm So Excited

Below is a note that my current professor of qualitative research attached to my paper.

Lennye, This paper ROCKS! Other than a few grammatical and APA issues, which I highlighted, this paper is nothing short of exemplary. You followed directions to a "T"! You also did an outstanding job of incorporation the resources necessary to substantiate your statements. You have set the standard, and with your permission, in the future, I'd like to use sections of your paper to assist students who may be having difficulties with this assignmment! I've attached your paper with highlighed items! Great job, Lennye! Dr. J

Now that makes me feel pretty excited about life right now. Let's see what the rest of my week holds!

4 comments:

Monkey said...

That is TOTALLY awesome...and your teacher used the word "ROCKS" even! I'm so happy for you! :)

Sarah B. B. said...

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am very proud of you - you should share it with your team as an example of good teacher feedback - she didn't just say you rocked, she told you why. :) :) :) :) :) :)

Jane said...

Congratulations!!

K2daK said...

WOW!! That is some good stuff, I agree with SBB that would be a good way to show positive teacher feedback. Man, I am impressed your professor said rocks, that is funny, makes me wonder if he/she kicks back after grading all those papers. I am proud of you LH!!