Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Rainy Days and houses

Well I had almost forgot what rain looked like. Hasn't today been wonderful! I am so thankful. I even went and picked Gabe up at lunch (well I was there delivering the computer). We ate lunch, then came home and watched a movie.

I just posted my last paper. I might go back and redo paper 1 this time, but otherwise I am ABD (all but dissertation). Money should be forthcoming.

Then we put a bid on the lake house at Bear Creek Marina. That is a lot of house for the money! So we will see, who knows.

Dan had good news today, we got some money from one of our partner horses. Matt will get to keep his horse and the man who partnered with Matt on that horse will keep him till Matt is ready. Dan now has to get out of some other deals, but things are moving forward.

Let's see what tomorrow holds!

No comments: