Monday, September 29, 2008

Rosh Hashanah

No, I have not converted to Judaism, but it seems a fitting holiday. Rosh Hashanah is the Jewish New Year. But it was when I read this that made me think that it fit: the Jewish New Year is a time to begin introspection, looking back at the mistakes of the past year and planning the changes to make in the new year.

Truly the Hestad's are at a time of introspection, looking over our mistakes of the past and planning big changes for the new year. I'm excited! I hope Dan is feeling excitement at the possibilities.

Keep praying.

My journal from Jane came today and she included a little note. On the note she put Joel 2:23, of course I had to look it up. The Scripture just fit with the day...So rejoice, O sons of Zion, And be glad in the LORD your God; For He has given you the early rain for your vindication. And He has poured down for you the rain, The early and latter rain as before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks