Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Power of Prayer

Remember a few post back when Dan and I had finally decided we needed a change. Well little did we know all that God had in store for us. It seems that God needed us to stop trying so hard and just follow Him!


Last Thursday, I took a wrong turn. Kind of odd since I've driven those rodes a million times and know them like the back of my hand. Any way I noticed this...

You can see further pictures here. Most of you don't know my passion for old homes, with porches, plus a little plot of land 3.5 acres. Well I came home looked it up, and last night we went and looked at it. I'm in love!! Today, we got preapproved for the loan. We are praying now on what to offer the woman. We are hoping to put down a contract this week.

Just when you think it can't get any better, Dan has a job interview tomorrow. Harold's propane needs a full time employee. God is moving fast! Dan goes tomorrow afternoon for an interview. I am so excited I could jump up and down!

I just got off the phone with BB, my spiritual mother. She's on vacation in the mountains and she said that she had and would be praying.

I need someone to pinch me!!!

3 comments:

Monkey said...

WOW! I'm certainly behind! This is so awesome!! :)

Sarah B. B. said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you don't buy that house, I just might do it myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have faith that Dan's interview will go well, and that y'all will be all settled soon. :)

Anonymous said...

well ma, i have to say I really like that house. but i wonder what will come of matt when he sees the house