Thursday, August 21, 2008

Crazy?

It is now 10:31pm. I've been up since 5:00am and worked a 13 hour day. Then I came home and wrote lesson plans for me and the other team. Which leads me to a new dream job...lesson plan writer, supply gatherer. Does this job exist?

Today has been a sad day. One of our former student's dad was killed in a tragic accident yesterday. A recent JHS graduate died at college of a heart attack today. Then Nanci H was called to gather the family her mother-in-law wasn't expected to last much longer.

Drew doesn't know if he got the job yet or not. I miss Dan. Gabe is excited about his birthday coming up on Tuesday. His list is growing by leaps and bounds. My idea of a birthday are not his idea of a birthday. (Children these days) Gabe's birthday is quickly followed by Matt's birthday. Luck for me Gabe came about 2 weeks early!

Pray we sell a horse tomorrow! It is very important.

No comments: