Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Slice of Life Story Challenge


I still loving the http://twowritingteachers.wordpress.com/ today is Slice of Life Tuesday. Here in Georgia the temperatures are unbelievable HOT! (Yesterday it had to be 100) So I'm thinking back to a day in January when we had a dusting of snow. I think it took a lot of effort for Matt to come up with the snowball. The boys were loving it and I was praying for a snow day. No snow day, but we still have a picture to remember it.
I hope that Monkey and Bean now have airconditioning!

2 comments:

BK said...

Hi Lennye,
Welcome. How perfect to share a photo from the winter when the heat continues to rise. Remember snow, cold, winter coats? How soon we forget. Your photo is refreshing today.
Bonnie

GirlGriot said...

I love the snowball! When I was at summer camp, when the kitchen crew would defrost the freezers and refrigerators they would crush all the ice, put it in big tubs and carry it out to the lawn in front of the main house and we'd have a snowball fight in the middle of summer. Thanks for reminding me!
--Stacie