Monday, June 9, 2008

Memoir Mondays

My favorite site at the moment http//:twowritingteachers.wordpress.com has Memoir Mondays (I'm not techie enough to figure out how to load the cute little heading.) Anyway, this picture was Father's Day 2006. We went to Pappadeux's in Marietta. It was a wonderful time...their food is wonderful...it is great Cajun food. Matt says he likes the picture cause I didn't look tired and looked happy. (Note to Monkey...try to make L look happy in family photo). (Note to self...I need a scanner).

So what is your favorite memoir....I'm waiting...

4 comments:

Monkey said...

Can you get a couple of F's pills before pic day...for happiness? :) How did you like my idea about you guys standing in the water of the springs? I think that will be too cool. We have to do it when the sun is not too bright so it won't white you guys out...I will ask Nat maybe about best time of day for outside portraits. Later in the afternoon is definitely better...just not sure the exact time...we do want a little bit of sun. I'll get on finding that answer.

Anonymous said...

Do you have Flickr? If so, you can get the images by clicking on them (from our site) and then inserting them into your posts.

Anonymous said...

Right click on the memoir image, then cut and paste it into your own post. That is how I do it, but I have wordpress. Not sure if it will work for you.
Lisa

Sarah B. B. said...

That is a sweet picture, but I know when Monkey gets done, you'll have an even sweeter one. :)