Saturday, June 14, 2008

Saturday Happenings

I'm sitting here with my foot in the traction boot. Physical therapy on the foot has been more than I bargained for, plus it is aggravating my back issues. But it does allow me an hour a day with nothing to do but put my foot up.

Today has promises of being a big day for the H family. Drew and Nicole are coming over. We are all meeting Monkey and Julie at Indian Springs for a family picture. This might very well be our last time together for awhile. Since #1 son has a pending offer at Penn State for a full ride. Now to me this is a no brainer, but he says it like he is still thinking about it. Anyway, I feel major changes in life coming. Matt goes next week to orientation down at ABAC. I just pray he makes good choices. His Daddy and I both went to rodeo (agriculture) junior colleges...we will all need to say extra prayers!

Anyway after pictures we are coming back and cooking out. I've already made the Mississippi Mud Cake and the potatoes are in the oven for Twice-Baked Potato Casserole. I'm going to shuck the corn this morning and cut up some lettuce and we should be good to go. Well I'll probably make some plain brownies for Nicole since she doesn't eat nuts or fruit.

I can't wait for the pictures! Monkey said that I should pay her what I think, now how do you put a price tag on priceless. I'm totally stoked for the pics. I'll share more on this later.

No comments: