Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Trouble With Being a True Bibliophile

Yes, there are those of us who would by a book rather than food. (Obviously, I've managed both) However, it is never good to marry someone with the same compulsions! It is hard to get rid of my friends. I've contributed to several church libraries across the country. I think I am down to those books that can't go, but today must be spent going through the books and discarding.

The room is shaping up. Last night we did the trim and doors, oh my it was a drastic change. I love it!!! (In the last post did I mention my Cobalt Blue accent wall. I want to change out the light fixtures, but that will have to come after the bed frame!

It has done what I hoped and given me a clearer mindset. I'm excited to start reading and get back to MY computer.

Getting the taxes out of here was a big one this week. I hope it goes well for us. Dan has had someone call wanting to bring a horse. They called when we were in church and they haven't returned our return phone call. I don't know what the future holds for Dan, but it is all okay.

Pictures will be posted when the room is together.

2 comments:

Monkey said...

Alright...move on, I'm needing some pictures and I'm feeling pretty impatient about it, in case you couldn't tell! :)

Monkey said...

that's pictures of the new room re-do...don't get any crazy ideas! :)