Thursday, April 17, 2008

Travel Plans

The future is looking very busy for me. May 4-8 I will be in Atlanta to attend the IRA conference. Then it looks like if I'm lucky I may be in Atlanta for a week during CRCT Item Review July 7-10. If time permits a little beach trip would be nice. Then of course there is Freda's 50th Birthday...I can't wait...we are talking of taking a trip to NYC. Let my heart stop fluttering! I might can even take the trip off taxes since I will be doing some heavy looking at the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island to improve my teaching of Letters From Rifka!

1 comment:

Monkey said...

Ooohhh....I have yet to tell any of you about my summer travel plans...I don't want to jinx anything---but they are OH so good and it seems like I NEVER go anywhere major, so I'm so stoked it ridiculous. More details later!
Probably way sooner than later, because I probably can't wait to blog about it for very long! :)