Saturday, April 19, 2008

Jr. Sr Prom 2008

Well this will be my last prom for awhile. In a few days we will have successful gotten another child through high school.


If you are unfamiliar with the prom debacle, here goes. The girl Crystal was originally going with Matt. Then threw him over for another boy, then the other boy threw her over, then she calls Matt 2 days before the prom and wants to know if he will take her.



Picture taking took place at a beautiful house in Newborn.




They did make a cute couple.





The senior dance was to Trace Atkins, "You're Gonna Miss This"





I'm sure all will go well because Matt has his buds with him!This is extra and I can't get rid of it!



Funny thing of tonight. The house that they went to take pictures was the same house that Drew and another girl named Crystal went to take pictures when Drew was a Junior. Isn't it funny that both boys took a girl named Crystal to the Prom. Gabe says not to worry because he won't be taking a Crystal to the prom.



Also, Gabe had his first experience with crab legs tonight. This made me think that perhaps both boys would do well to have to work for their food.


2 comments:

Monkey said...

Damn your tiny pictures!!! I curse this...we can't even see what the dress looks like up close or nothin' We might want to see how those crab legs look as well, but your dang tiny pictures wont get bigger for details. No more tiny pictures. At least medium sized ones. I can barely comment on how I THINK they probably look good in those pics or how exciting that Gabe got to have crab legs because I feel like they are quite possibly one of the most awesome foods in the world...with garlic butter for dipping of course. We like to stink the house up ever so often with a treat of them. I WOULD say all of that if I wasn't still reeling over TINY pictures. Yep, that's what I would say. I'm done now.

Lennye said...

Okay, I'm enlarging pics from now on.