Tuesday, March 4, 2008

What A Difference A Day Can Make!

Yesterday was our 24th anniversary. Saturday we went to the movies, looked for Matt 2XLT shirts, and ate at Carrabas in Macon. Then I woke up Sunday with anxiety attacks, totally depressed. It lingered Sunday with me finally breaking down into tears. Then yesterday, I just couldn't shake it! Dan even made a comment last night that I must of gotten his anniversary card several months ago, because he knew that yesterday I wouldn't have married him over again!


Then today, I came home and he was home (very unusual, but it was rainy). He had the boys picking up and he was cleaning up as well. All I had to do was cook supper, he has even done the dishes! And all of a sudden I fall in love with him all over again....


(The picture is from Dan's 50th Birthday. Matt, Rhonda, and Dan Phariss are in the pic too. Freda was the photographer)

1 comment:

Monkey said...

What movie did you see? I hope you are feeling better (no more panic attacks and feeling upset) the kids will do fine on the test and it's not the end of the world for those that don't...remember that you guys have indeed made progress and you can't always perform miracles...progress is important and progress is what you've made.