Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Playlist!

I must stop any rumors that I've divorced myself from my favorite male singer....so you will notice that George has been added to the list. Also, please note I'm not divorcing the other man in my life either so you will notice our song is on the list....Carried Away.

Also, for those wondering I'm crazy about Bonnie Raitt. Would love to see her in concert! I absolutely love those bluesy singers. Right now Real Live Woman is one of my favorite songs. You've got to love the lines....I can't relate to millionaires who fate has smiled on...I no longer justify the reasons for the way I behave...I offer no apologies for the things I believe and say...

PSS If Drew ever checks the blog, he will notice Matt's song it on the playlist as well ("I can still make Cheyenne") Drew and I have threatened to have this as the mother/son dance at Matt's wedding!

2 comments:

Monkey said...

Glad to hear that everything is on the up and up with your husband AND your boyfriend! :) I love Bonnie Rait too....mostly "I can't make you love me" that's my fav.
Congrats on your playlist being a big hit! (I think Kinsley was the only one that liked my crazy playlist.)

Sarah B. B. said...

Glad to see George is back in his rightful place. And I agree with Matt about that song - it's awesome. :)