Sunday, January 20, 2008

HELP!!!!!!!

I am in email hell! Some Spam company has taken over my email address. So far I've received over 4000 emails in the last 12 hours of Mail System Error Messages. Apparently, the Asian Market Exchange Company has taken over my email. How does this happen? I've been on the chat line with Charter twice today; apparently this can't be fixed until Tuesday. I've put a block on my email address. I don't know how to stop these people. They have literally changed the settings on my email. I went in and changed them back, but as long as they continue to use it they will continue to generate emails.

Please check your spam blockers today! Run a spyware check! You know I depend on my computer for everything. I am so unsure what to do! It is a joke to think I can get on the phone with anyone during the work week!

1 comment:

K2daK said...

That is crazy! I hope you get it worked out!