Thursday, January 24, 2008

Busyness not to be confused with business

Busyness...that is what I am full of these days. To the point, I'm not even sleeping good right now. My mind is full of all the things I must do. I find it sad that I do not even have time during the day except for a few brief moments in the morning to talk to Monkey. (This morning I don't know that we even spoke other than hey. I had a parent, then a writing consultant show up.) Then there is the playful boy behavior in the bathroom that take up too much of my time!

To top it off, I gained weight this week. If I had really eaten food that would have done it, that would have been different. Unfortunately, it is problably water weight and the fact that I'm drinking way too many diet Dr. Pepper!

1 comment:

Monkey said...

Aww...someone being sad that they didn't get to talk to me...that is really sweet. Thank you, I miss when I don't get to talk to you and Freda also...it feels like an emptiness if we don't. If you had talked to me, I would have just filled your ears with how we all wanted to kill Crawford after our exercise class yesterday...because most of us are so sore from lunges and squats that we can HARDLY stand to lower our bodies to sit on the toilet...the worst part is that is hurts more tonight! :O