Friday, January 18, 2008

5 Places I'd like to visit

Okay, better late than never on this one. I've thought it through and here goes.

1. New York City
2. The Grand Canyon
3. Niagra Falls (I'd fit that in with #1)
4. New Orleans (went the year my dad divorced my mom, I'd like to go back and be happy)
5. Charleston, SC

I would have been just as happy with front roll seats to see George Strait tonight, but I am so practical and broke I'd be scalping them!

1/20/2008
Dan and I were discussing this today. Dan brought up Alaska, then I remembered Washington DC. So new list:

1. New York City, then on to Niagra Falls
2. Washington DC
3. Alaska
4. The Grand Canyon
5. New Orleans (I think a week of eating Cajun food would do my soul good.)

3 comments:

Monkey said...

You totally changed either four and five or just one of them...because I KNOW I looked on here earlier and you had Key West on there...you had a change of heart?

Lennye said...

Yes, it is too far and if we drove Dan and I would be in a huge fight before we got there. We would have to fly to the other places and Charleston is close enough.

Lennye said...

Also, threw out the California coast driving trip. I still remember the Rusty Wier song, "On the Coast of Colorado" and Hotel California by the Eagles. I best not try any California Dreaming!