Friday, December 14, 2007

Oh My!

Now if you know me I tend to have a very high tolerance for pain, however, the foot thing was unbelievably painful. They had to stop and give me another numbing shot during the procedure. Now the numbing medicine is wearing off.....So I've started taking the Darvaset!

It might be as long as 6 weeks before they know if this worked. There were moments today when he could of just cut the foot off.

Is Dan getting old? This is another question that must be answered today. I had a $200 check written on my account. I didn't write it. I asked Dan if he did. No, he doesn't know anything about it. Well he went in the bank, got the counter check, and filled it out! I hurt to bad to gripe at him.

1 comment:

K2daK said...

Hope your foot feels better soon!

I was teasing Nick about getting old because he was so tired after playing outside with the kid the other night..I said boy you might want to change your diet or something because he is only going to get older. HA!! :)