Thursday, December 13, 2007

Lesson Learned

Well, Chinese and weight ins do not go together. Gained .4 today. I've learned my lesson! Then I've tried to get on my etools for a couple of days to no avail. I can't find the information on the etools stuff. (Don't laugh) I thought it lasted for 17 weeks, perhaps it was only 3 months. I must get the etools going again. This is imparative!!!!!!!!!

Early morning tomorrow. They want to take me for the blast at 8:00am. Details will follow on this one!

2 comments:

Monkey said...

You'll do fine tomorrow...just put your best foot forward...ha! :) I'll be thinking about you!

K2daK said...

Well .4 isn't .5 so that is a positive. Maybe it was the salt in the Chinese...blame it on that! Better luck next week! My hats off to you if that is all you gain this month with Christmas parties and goodies!