Wednesday, December 12, 2007

New Stuff!



This lovely rug is now in my living room, under the coffee table. I ordered it from overstock.com, it came in two days, free shipping, and was marked down to 25.99. I thought that was a steal! I only wish it had be bigger or came in a round or square one. This one is 3'3"x 5'2". I think it expresses my funky side.

Today we had WWIII while I was trying to get out the door for work. Gabe couldn't find his pants. IF THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN THIS HOUSE WOULD PLEASE PUT UP THEIR CLOTHES!!!!! Well it wasn't a good attitude to arrive at work with. I know I saw monkey, but I couldn't remember when. They need to know so much and it just isn't happening, these babies have got to mature a whole bunch over Christmas break.

Friday, I am going in for what is called an outpatient surgical procedure, even though there are no knives involved. They are putting a nerve block in my foot and then using the same technology that they use on kidney stones, blasting my heel. The nurse today said that in all they have done, they've only had one person that it didn't work on. So I am praying for some relief soon.

Now I am off to do another load of laundry. Then load the dishwasher. Then grade more papers. Report cards need to be done by Monday. I've also got to write a worksheet for tomorrow. Loads of fun here!

I ate Chinese tonight - if there is no weight loss we will know why.

3 comments:

Monkey said...

The rug is definitely funkier than what I would've imagined...represents the side of you with the red streak in your hair! Funkalicious! WORD! I still say we kidnap Freda and all go to IKEA---they have many rugs there, some of them funky, some of them round...some both. We did see and speak to each other twice today. ;) We had Chinese the weekend before last and it was SOOOO good...I'm branching out past my sweet and sour chicken and having a little chicken and broccoli too.

Sarah B. B. said...

Good luck tomorrow! I think you should recuperate by reading a pile of award-winning books while your darling boys do the laundry AND put it away. Oh, and you can admire your cute rug. :)

K2daK said...

I like the rug!