Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wednesday AM

Woke up this morning wanting to be Super Mom. First, I got the rugrats up, this is never as easy as people may think.

Then, I decided to make sausage gravy for breakfast. This is a favorite breakfast of the rugrats. To make the best sausage gravy you must use Holyfield sausage.

After much stirring (Sausage gravy must be watched at all times, this is not a dish you can multitask on!) Now that the kids are off it is time for MUSIC and CLEANING! For some reason cleaning goes better with music. Wonder how I can figure all the dancing and cleaning as activity points?

1 comment:

K2daK said...

Oh yum! We hit our morning off at Chic-fil-A off Jonesboro Rd. Your gravy & biscuits look like something I would LOVE to eat in the morning.

If you dance while you vacuum & mop then that HAS to count as activity points. I say atleast 2 if you are dancing to country and 3 maybe 4 for any good classic rock. I thought of you last night as I sat on the floor cleaning the outsides of the cabinets and drawers and mopped the floors. I wondered how you were doing on your cleaning tasks. I still have baseboards to do...but being 8 months pregnant seems like a good excuse to put it off a little longer. HA!