Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tuesday

Well I went to work and took care of some stuff for the team. I got all my stuff for parent conferences organized. Then it was off to find a shirt for Matt to wear to school on senior day. This was important! I found a cream colored shirt, but no tie. Called F. said, "Do you have a brown tie at your house?" She did. So I come home, big boy tries on the shirt and IT DOESN'T FIT!!!!!!!!!!!! So now I must go back out and beat the bushes looking for a shirt for a BIG AND TALL MAN/CHILD.

I did find me a pair of Clark shoes for $20, a sign that says It's a Wonderful Life for the door at Christmas, and a special gift for a monkey I know.

In between all of that I signed up for the WW etools. This is totally cool. I put in what I eat and it figures the points for me. I like it alot. You can even put in a recipe and it will give you the point value. Totally cool.

Now the meatloaf, cabbage, and green beans are cooking. Tomorrow looks to be another exciting day.

2 comments:

Monkey said...

Freda came to visit, said to tell you that we are going to visit Brenda tomorrow who is at home now. I talked to her last night and tonight too to make sure that it would be ok for the three of us to visit. Freda said ya'll will pick me up and we're gonna get Brenda some Big Chic. She said to tell you all of this and that you would go along with the plan. :) I wonder how many monkeys you know...hopefully just one. ;)

K2daK said...

WW etools is a very handy thing to have-have fun with it! Good luck on your quest for the perfect shrit, sometimes I think men are harder to shop for than women.

It isn't very WW friendly but I add a little brown sugar in my ketchup for the top of the meatloaf and Nick thinks I mastered the meatloaf, this is the only way I will eat it...but next time you have some extra points if you don't already throw some brown sugar in the ketchup for top, it is yummy!