Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thursday

My how time flies.
6:00am got up (no coffee, fasting for blood work)
6:25am got Gabe up and ready for school
6:55am try to get Gabe out the door, he has to catch the bus!
7:05am train on track, luckily, bus is waiting
7:15am get back and get in shower
8:15am leave for doctors office
10:00am get out of doctors office
10:10 am contemplate going to school and having lunch with the boys. Fix myself a bowl of soup and drink a diet root beer.
11:00am decide that I need to finish up some work on the class I'm taking.
1:00pm decide I need a ham sandwich after finding out there is another paper that has to be written in the next couple of days (only 2/3 pages)
1:30pm decide I need to watch a movie....Georgia Rules....I borrowed Monkey's copy
3:00pm hair appointment in one hour
3:15pm called man about an advertisement for a house
3:40 pm kids get home from school
3:50pm leave for hair appointment
4:00pm-6:00pm hair appointment, Gabe calls and wants to go to fair with Ryan
6:00pm put hamburgers on the grill
6:15pm listen to Dan fuss about going to the fair ....but he goes.
6:30pm eat hamburger on diet bread....then go track points
7:00pm review emails
7:30pm get dishes done....

And F says there is nothing to do at home....I haven't even done a load of laundry yet.....

2 comments:

Monkey said...

How was that movie? Mom said it was o.k. Mom bought it because she only buys movies, does not rent them...then I inherit them and can get store credit for turning in the sucky ones.

Lennye said...

The movie was okay. I don't really like the molested child theme and that explains your bad behavior.